High quality work is only possible when the assignment is executed by dedicated, qualified and thorough professionals. Each translator employed by ai Language Services has a proven track record of performance in one or more areas; many of them are also certified and accredited by American Translators Association and the United States National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators.
Types of Documents and Projects
ai Language Services handles virtually all document types including:
- Technical documents: Operation manuals, specifications, procedural documentation, data sheets and test reports. Engineering document translation is our specialty.
- Legal documents: Contracts and agreements, litigation discovery, patents
- Financial documents: Annual reports, accounting statements
- Marketing materials
- Business correspondence
- Software localization
ai Language Services handles every project detail with a strict quality-assurance process. Because accuracy, clarity and consistency are essential to the success of any communication, we ensure the QA process is adhered to, from the project inception through completion.
The main steps of our translation process are:
- Project Analysis: Analyzing the goals and parameters of the project
- Translation: Project assigned to the translator with most appropriate and relevant skills and experience
- Editing and Proofreading: All translations are independently reviewed and edited to ensure complete and thorough accuracy
- Final Review and Delivery: The key elements are completion, general accuracy, specific word-to-word accuracy and adherence to layout. Once everything is in place, the final work product is delivered to the client.
- Feedback: The project manager always requests feedback from the client.